Web Design Updates
Once a website is online, it needs regular maintenance to make sure it continues to function and needs modifications as necessary to keep it up-to-date. Our company prides itself on its ability to create custom plans to suit our client's needs.
We can set up a specific plan for routine updates of your website. These changes can take place on a daily, weekly, monthly, or even quarterly schedule.
We also offer the ability to make changes at your request. Most on-the-fly changes that are received by email can be completed in less than 24 hours.
Regular site maintenance includes:
- Minor revisions to text content as needed
- Changes and updates for date-sensitive information
- Minor modifications to navigation
- Minor changes of photographs and images
- Checking that site scripts and forms remain operational
- Verifying that all links are working properly
Major changes and addition of features to the site are considered updates. They can include:
- Adding new pages or sections to your site
- Adding graphics or other images
- Added functionality such as forms or scripts
Please discuss your possible needs with us and we will come up with a plan that works for you.